Monday, April 25, 2011

Debbiedoos Newbie Party

Rainy day here today. I checked out what Debbie is doing on her blog and she has some lovely pics of her newly re-done bedroom. She is also having her Newbie Party which is every Monday so check it out when you get some time. You can link to her pages and her party by clicking on her button in the right column of my pages, or look for her in my Lovely Blogs list under Debbiedoos Blogging and Blabbing . I will post again, just passing through at the moment. Hope everyone is doing well and that you all had a wonderful Easter Holiday ♥

1 comment:

  1. It´s very sunny in Sweden at the moment, and has been for two weeks at least. I feel very spoiled, because that is not always the case around this time. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~