Saturday, April 9, 2011

Slow Saturday

Just popping in to say, "Hi, and yes, I am still working on "the flowers". I am happily hooking away and the flower garden is growing steadily by small leaps and bounds. I had them all piled up on the stool in front of my chair but after countless times of going through them, I decided to bring out my small felt board that I use for laying out my quilting designs. I tacked up the flowers with pins. No more figuring out what colors to combine for the next flower when I can check that out with a quick glance. I have played around a bit with the layout. I am sure flowers will be moved many times so I can get this right before I add the border green (which I found this week and is going to be a lovely sage). Again, poor lighting, so I apologize.....my progress so far.......♥    


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea using a felt board. i think they look fantastic and you are making remarkable progress. Keep going, it is looking great!
    Have a great weekend,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~