Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oprah

I don't know how many of you out there are Oprah fans, but I am, and have been for many years. It saddened me this week when I watched her last show, and it made me realize how much I appreciated a program that tried to get the facts straight on things that mattered. I learned a lot, mainly that we have worth, no matter how small we are in this universe. I know I for one will miss this woman and her generous ways. I have laughed and cried with her. She has shared her struggles and we can identify. I am sure that she will continue to do well in her life. Right now 25 years has come and gone so quickly and I for one think she should have stayed right where she was. Call me a bit selfish, I do not care. What better joy could one have in their life than to make so many good things happen for others? It restores my faith and shows me that there are still good and caring people out there in this world. God Bless you Oprah and keep the faith ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~