Monday, September 26, 2011

New Camera

Last Friday my husband gifted me with a new camera and I am so darn excited....well, that was until I saw the size of the instruction book and the 3 instructional DVD's. Oh boy, I now have the equipment to run with the big boys but can I even get off the START to make it to FINISH?  My husband said I deserved it for all the good care I have given him (silly man, I didn't need a gift for taking care of him). He says I have taken on everything around here, things that normally have been his job. But that is what you do when you love someone and are partners for life. 





When I opened the box I got a little intimidated by all the stuff in there. He suggested I go see about taking a class in using the camera. That might not be such a bad idea. Maybe sometime in the future when things aren't so hectic and I have time to think. Right now the best gift I can have is more time with him. Yes, that is the best gift of all. He is so good to me. I love him, ♥

7 comments:

  1. OMG.....that's my camera too. You will just love it. Get out and start clicking away. Practice makes perfect. I am so excited for you. You are going to have so much fun with this, I can't even tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great gift - and a great husband too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOh MY...that's the camera I would like to get Susanne!! Woohoo!! I'm SO excited for you!!

    You can learn ALL about how to use it and by the time I can afford to buy one...you can teach ME LOL!!

    God bless,
    love julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie he is! I know I should read the manual. But I just use Automatic on mine. Yours is a newer version than mine.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best advice I can give is to read one page at a time...it will all become clear. What a delightful gift! You do indeed have a sweet hubby! I think the first thing you should do is learn to use the timer and set that camera up, put the timer on, run over to the couch, sit beside your hubby and say CHEEEEEEZ! Take lots of photos of you and that special man sharing joy! As was said above, the best thing you can do is just jump in with both feet and start clicking! Auto is a great setting for now! Enjoy! Hugs, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice gift! Roger, you are awesome!!! Now Sue, just aim that camera and shoot at everyhing (especially Roger) LOL. Don't be too intimidated. I have had mine for a few years now and I still don't know what all the buttons are for. I just press the button LOL. The best thing that I can recommend is a little card to store pics on. It's a great timesaver. I just pop it out of the camera and stick it in the computer and download all the pics. It's so much easier than plugging in. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the camera gift is amazing and he is right you need something special. You are taking on a lot and he is so sweet to think of something meaningful to you. Take it a little at a time and you will be fine.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~