Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Good Advice


I ran across this last evening and thought it appropriate for all parents to read. Some good sound advice. I do not know who to give the credit to for writing this, but whoever you are, THANK YOU for putting it down for all of us to read and benefit from. How many young women have been lost or have had their lives ruined because they didn't have a clue to any of this? And the last line about sons is so true too. Don't ever think your children aren't listening to you, because they are, no matter what they say. They learn by example, so be the parent you would love your children to be some day. ♥

6 comments:

  1. Perfect advice for any young lady. I try very hard to teach my sons that a woman is to be respected on every level, you are to love her and allow her to grow. A woman is not there to be there for you, but you are there for each other.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the mother of four daughters I love this. I am always talking to the girls about what to look out for good and bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susanne, yes, that's great! I wish someone had given that to me when I was young!! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog about Bucyrus. You're right - the lady that owns my parents' former home just loves it there and is taking very good care of it, and that's nice to know :) Bucyrus has a very nice downtown for a small town, and the murals add a lot! The shop I pictured is right next to the mural. Thanks for writing! Have a great weekend!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~