Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rayanna Meghan in New Mexico


Ahhhhhh..... just look at that smile! My youngest daughter Rayanna Meghan had her friend Susie snap a pic of her while they were wandering around the aspen trees in New Mexico. She is planning to snap some pics of the hot air balloons in Albuquerque (now did I spell that right?). She is my little traveler, my dare devil, sometimes my biggest worry for the fact that she isn't afraid of much..........needless to say, I loose hair, sleep and sometimes my religion over her travels, especially the one where she drove to New York City alone this past summer. It was not a good feeling when she snapped a pic of herself in Central Park, and then later with the Statue of Liberty behind her. You could have knocked me out of my chair when she posted those photos on Face Book and I saw them. I think my mouth dropped to the floor and I yelled at her dad, "DID MEGHAN TELL YOU SHE WAS GOING TO NEW YORK CITY?" That girl will be the death of me yet. She is 32 years old, but still my baby. Sometimes I can understand why animals eat their young. ♥


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful name, I´ve never heard that before! She looks sweet - and she´s just 6 years younger than me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I some how missed this post, your daughter is beautiful just like her name. I love that she is living life to the fullest. But we never stop all the worry and fear for our babies no matter how old they are.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA! Kids do keep us on our toes no matter what age. I'm happy that she is such a free spirit, but still it would be nice to know she is safe. Well, keep your hands busy. You might need some of that hair you are tearing out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~