Monday, November 28, 2011

Crocheting For Baby

Giving you a peek at what I found....


this is what has been keeping me up till the wee hours 
of the morning.


These 2 critters have kept me hopping.

 
Because I used the movable eyes instead of stitching them, these 
frogs are not appropriate for infant/toddler to play with,
but will be used in another way. I sewed the eyes on and
will add some dabs of glue behind them to secure them better. If you gave them to a small child I would suggest stitching the eyes on. Another concern would be a small child sucking the frog's arm or leg into their airway, so close supervision is a must. This toy would be more appropriate for a school age child.


Looks like they hopped right up there for another pic, goofing off with some silly froggy antics.


Anyone interested can find this FREE pattern HAPPY FROG 
on Ravelry. It is fairly easy to follow.


It takes only a couple of hours or so to make.
Look for the pattern by Susielah Rahmad on Ravelry.


I think they are the sweetest little guys.
There will be more to come.
Wait till you see what I plan to do with them.
♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Those little critters sure can keep you up to the wee hours of the night can't they...lol.... Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness they are adorable!!! How sweet, I can see how they would keep you up, hopping around and getting into all sorts of trouble. Love them,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute Sue! I think Kermit will be jealous.
    Of course your still in the running for my giveaway LOL.. Hugs, Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little froggies are soooo cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~