Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lightbulb Moment

It feels good to be back on track. 
I'm kinda proud of myself for figuring out what was wrong.
I went into the design and clicked to remove the picture. I never put a picture there anyways, but figuring out that I tried to and had first clicked that spot....well that was all that was wrong.
Thanks girls for trying to help. I hope this solution is helpful to 
anyone else who think they know what they are doing, lol.

Update on my GIVEAWAY.
There are 17 more days to enter.
You don't have to live in the states, 
just live on planet earth.
You must comment on the Giveaway post 
and follow the instructions to be in the drawing.


Update on my husband.
We returned home on the 4th because he wasn't 
producing stem cells fast enough to try again the next day.
They wanted his body to have a 2 week rest period.
We go back again starting this Friday for another try and 
for him to be part of a trial for a drug that is suppose to 
help generate stem cells. In the meantime I have been 
flushing the triple lumen catheter daily, 
and changing the occlusive dressing weekly.
Otherwise he has been doing well and I'm sure
tired of me watching him like a hawk. 
And that is about all there is to tell about him. 
I just want to add that I am so grateful for anyone one who has remembered us in their prayers and anyone who is kind enough to wish us well. Believe me, none of you know how grateful we are 
for all the kindness shown to us. 
♥♥♥




5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got it figured out - I had no clue. Sending my continued best wishes to your husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susanne, so sorry for your blog troubles. I am a complete moron when it comes to computers. I have our computer repair man on speed dial. As for my blog my sister Claudia comes to my rescue all the time. That is why my blog remains exactly the same, I try never to touch a thing. It may make me boring but it is what it is. You and your husband are always in my prayers.... I wish you the best this week. By the way how are the dish clothes?
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're always in my prayers. Hope all is good and your husband is in the way of healing. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susanne - you are in my thoughts... I so hope relief is in sight for both you and your husband soon an that the new trial drug works - you are such an incredibly storng woman...

    {{{Hugs}}} Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have done something right with your settings because this is the first blog with an embedded comment box (as against a "pop up box") that I have been able to comment on since blogger did its update last week.
    Just wanted to send good wishes to you and your husband, hope his treatment goes well.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~