Thursday, March 8, 2012

Catching Up & Treating Myself

Have you ever wondered where time has went,
and wondered how you got so hopelessly behind?
One thing that has gotten ahead of me is 
my photos I wanted to share.


On the late afternoon of March the 3rd we had snow.
By night this is what I captured outside of my French door.


And this is what it looked like that next morning.


Then of course the grandson came and we are still
all a flutter over what a handsome little guy he is.


Then I had to treat myself to a Lollipop Pillow 
from Brenda who is over at Cozy Little House.
She just recently opened an Etsy shop and
you can find her link to her shop on her blog site.


This pillow will be given to my one daughter.
I couldn't help myself, 
I ordered a second one for myself.
Brenda's pillows have been selling like hot cakes 
so hurry on over and check out her shop.
She plans to be doing owl pillows next.

 
And then I splurged and gave myself a second treat.


You would have to feel and see for yourself just how
light as a feather and fluffy this soft shawl is.
Handmade by Mereknits on her loom in Florida.
You can find her here Mereknits
She and her sister Claudia have an Etsy shop. 


You can find the link on her blog site.
Well, I guess I have caught myself up a bit.
I have a few more goodies coming in the mail. 
One is some lovely yarn from England, 
another of course is my Waldorf Doll from Germany.
And for those of you who are wondering.....
I named him Fritzie, lol.
♥♥♥
 

3 comments:

  1. My goodness you've been shopping at my two favorite Etsy shops. Way to go. Good score on the pillow and shawl. I just might have to treat myself too. I bet that snow is long gone now. Isn't this a crazy winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got Meredith's shawl? How cool is that!!?!??! It looks gorrrrrgeous! And I know it was made with love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you got the shawl and I really hope it is as nice as you thought. It makes me so happy to know that you will be wrapped in it, I put a lot of love in it. Do not save it for special occasions, wear it whenever you can.

    Thanks so much for buying it, I really hope it makes you happy.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~