Sunday, June 3, 2012

Teresa's Faerie Garden

I have something special that I wanted 
to share with all of you.
Isn't this the most darling little faerie garden 
you have ever seen.
The creator, Teresa, is a friend 
and long time ago co-worker.
She posted this photo on Facebook and 
when I saw it I just knew I had to 
ask her if I could share it on my blog.
She has posted several other photos 
of other amazing landscaping feats 
 (on a much larger scale) that 
she and her husband, Gary have done. 
Teresa doesn't have a blog, but she should 
seriously consider starting one to show her lovely
gardening projects.  So a big THANK YOU to Teresa
for allowing me to show her sweet little garden.

Another person who recently shared her 
little garden is Brenda over at 
Cozy Little House. 
You can link to her site here
Brenda is amazing, and despite several life-changing
obstacles, has replanted herself in Tulsa Oklahoma.
Go visit her, she has a darling little house that 
is every bit as cozy as can be, and 
she has started this Spring to whip her unruly
and neglected back yard into a garden spot.


 This is Brenda's picture of the fairy garden
that she made in a washtub. How cute!
She also recently blogged about helping her 
grandson make his very own little garden.
Brenda's camera is attached to her hip and she takes 
the most gorgeous pics of her home, gardening projects 
and more recently her new neighborhood.
So go visit her. You won't be disappointed. 

Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.
~*~

5 comments:

  1. I like those fairie gardens - I'll have to keep that idea on file. Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need a door to put at the bottom of my big camphor tree. So sweet. I love Brenda's blog and you are right she is amazing.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love your friends' fairy garden. She is talented. I'd love to see more. And thanks for the shout out!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Brenda and her fairy garden. Now, Teresa... will she is new to me. I'm off to see what I've missed over their. I must do this one day. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought of you this w/e, there was a stand at our Farm & Garden day where they sold native plants, I picked up a....Forget me Not for my garden...no flowers on it yet, but they tell me fuschia/white...In my perenniel garden it goes....Love the fairy garden, I've always intended to do one, as I love the miniure things...so cute...I'll pop over and visit your friend...looking forward to the visit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~